We Believe in Community: The Story of CenterState Bank N.A.
CenterState Bank was started by a group of bankers and entrepreneurs over 25 years ago with 3 separate banks in Polk, Osceola and Pasco Counties with the history of quality service and community focus. Our core values at CenterState focus on themes of sustainability, a long-term horizon and the career development of our team. The group of bankers came together around the belief that local ownership and local management would translate into a better bank. Through their vision and investment, a bank was born. Our Holding Company, CenterState Bank Corporation, headquartered in Winter Haven, Florida, was founded in 2000, officially combining these banks into one company.
We currently operate in 33 counties throughout Florida and Georgia.
The Company also provides correspondent banking and capital market services for approximately 600 community banks nationwide. Correspondent offices are located in Atlanta, GA; Birmingham, AL; Nashville, TN; San Francisco, CA; and Winston-Salem, NC. Additional Business Development offices are located in Austin, TX; Charlotte, NC; Chicago, IL; Denver, CO; New York, NY; and Tampa, FL
- Ocala National Bank
- Olde Cypress Community Bank
- Independent National Bank
- Community National Bank of Bartow
- Central Florida State Bank
- First Guaranty Bank and Trust Company of Jacksonville
- TD Bank Branches in Putnam County, Florida
- Valrico State Bank
- Federal Trust Acquisition from The Hartford Insurance Company
- Gulfstream Business Bank
- First Southern Bank
- Community Bank of Florida
- 1st National Bank of South Florida
- Platinum Bank
- Gateway Bank of Florida
- Gateway Bank of Central Florida
- Gateway Bank of Southwest Florida
- Sunshine Bank
- Harbor Community Bank